One of the UK’s largest retailers is hiring a Pharmacist / Duty Pharmacy Manager for their branch in Wisbech. Really nice modern store, great support team so could suit a newly qualified person.
- supporting the Pharmacy Manager in the running and management of the pharmacy
- 43.5 hours over 5 days
- £42-47K doe
- supporting the managing, inspiring and developing a team of colleagues
- delivering a great service for our customers.
- Ensuring medicines are available, providing patient services, dispensing, and giving healthcare advice.
- Keeping the business and the customer safe and legal.
- Helping build working relationships with Primary Care Organisations (PCOs) and GP surgeries and ensuring payment claims are accurate for anything covered by the NHS.
- opportunities for continued professional development, peer review and reflective learning.
- training plan to develop your management and leadership skills
- Payment of your GPhC fee
- Discount card for the company and associated companies.
- Location enhanced salary in selected areas.
- An annual bonus scheme
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Gym membership at corporate rates
This pharmacy offers a high level of working flexibility and control over work rotas.
Health and well-being seriously to ensure that Pharmacists always get uninterrupted breaks away from the Pharmacy, to help you refuel and recharge.